This is great for summer get togethers! These little bruschetta bites are such an easy and refreshing appetizer that your guests would love!
I sliced up two baguettes to bake in the oven to crisp up for these bruschetta bites! The tomato and basil topping is a refreshing and tangy topping! Ideal for those brunch boards and appetizers!
The fresh basil is everything here! I love it!
Tomato and Basil Bruschetta (Quick Appetizer!)
- 2 baguettes sliced 1/2 or 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
Cherry Tomato Basil Topping
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup basil packed and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare a baking sheet with with parchment paper or liner.
- Add pieces of baguette spread apart onto baking sheet and brush the tops with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic.
- Toast in oven for 8 minutes, or until just lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix together diced tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add tomato basil topping on top of each crostini. Best served fresh!