Mixed greens, grape tomatoes, crunchy cabbage mix, grilled salmon, crunchy tortilla chips all tossed together with a cilantro lime vinaigrette! Perfect for a light summer recipe!
I’m a lover of Sweetgreen! Somehow, salads taste so much better when I order them at restaurants. It’s really all about the dressing! I remade their cilantro lime vinaigrette so no lie, I had a big batch of this salad three nights in a row after making it from home!
The dressing was all pulsed and blended in the blender until smooth! This salad truly comes together with this tangy and limey dressing. The creamy avocado and tortilla chips play a big part in making it salad taste more full. Every little ingredient counts!
Guacamole Greens Salmon Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 5-oz salmon filet
- 8 cups mixed greens salad
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 large diced avocado
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips crushed
- lime wedges for serving
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F. Prepare a baking tray with liner. On salmon filet, spray avocado oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on filet thickness.
- Prepare salad bowl by adding mixed greens on bottom of bowl. Add grape tomatoes, red cabbage, diced avocado, and crushed tortilla chips on top.
- Place salmon on top and squeeze lime and drizzle dressing over salad right before serving!