Savory banchan made with scrambled eggs with finely diced carrots and green onions! Such a simple and easy recipe that’s packed with protein and veggies!
this is gyeran mari – korean rolled egg omelette! you can add in onions, bell peppers or spinach too! such a simple recipe great for breakfast or as an appetizer 🙌🏼 i love recipes with eggs and i think i found a new faveeee
Korean Rolled Egg Omelette (Gyeran Mari)
Savory banchan made with scrambled eggs with finely diced carrots and green onions! Such a simple and easy recipe that's packed with protein and veggies!
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots into small pieces
- 1/4 cup green onions finely chopped
- 1 sheet roasted seaweed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs. Add in carrots and green onions. Add salt and pepper.
- Preheat pan with sesame oil to low heat. Pour in egg mixture to coat pan. Allow egg to cook until it’s almost done cooking, then add seaweed sheet on top.
- Using a spatula, roll into a tight roll. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before slicing into 1 inch pieces!
Leave a Reply