Creamy and flavorful ricotta pasta with grated lemon zest and baby spinach! Made with all vegan options and perfect for a cozy weeknight meal!
This recipe only requires a few ingredients! The main ingredients for the sauce is really just ricotta, parmesan and fresh lemon juice + zest! I used almond milk ricotta cheese and vegan parmesan. You can use regular cheese and it’ll still be just as yummy!
Lemon Ricotta Pasta
- 1 lb pasta
- 1/2 cup reserved cooking water leave more if you want it creamy
- 1 cup ricotta cheese i used vegan
- 1 cup grated parmesan i used vegan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 4 cups packed baby spinach
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- In a large pot of water, prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta cheese, grated parmesan, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- When pasta is done, leave 1/2 cup cooking water to the side, and drain the rest. Place pasta pack into pot with cooking water and salmon. Toss in ricotta sauce to combine. Top with red pepper flakes if desired!