Gluten-free and dairy-free ready in 15 minutes! Full of flavor, gluten-free and vegan! All you need to boil the noodles, whisk together the sauce and toss it all together!
I cut cucumbers as a side but you can also add a fried egg on top! I kept it simple but you can also add more on top like green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds!
Spicy Garlic Noodles
- 4 oz rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black vinegar can sub white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes more or less to taste
- 3 tablespoons sesame or olive oil
- Prepare noodles in a pot of boiling water. Drain and place back into pot.
- In a small bowl, mix together chili oil, garlic, soy sauce, black/rice vinegar and red pepper flakes. Leave to side.
- Pour sauce into pot to toss with noodles.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers on side. Garnish with desired toppings!