Light and not too sweet! They’re fluffy and are perfect to make-ahead or for a weekend breakfast! Topped with fresh berries and maple syrup!
These made me DROOL big time. I haven’t had pancakes in a while because they take more time than toast in the morning. I like to just assemble and eat without waiting for too long, haha! I’m a hungry lady in the morning.
These are WORTH IT. For reals!
They’re made with only 7 simple ingredients and can be made ahead to store in your fridge to heat up the next day. They can also be frozen for up to 2 weeks – just warm it up in a toasted oven when you are ready to eat them!
Simple Basic Fluffy Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 1 large egg
- Topping: maple syrup and berries
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk, coconut oil and egg.
- Add in flour, sugar, baking powder and sea salt to mix.
- Preheat pan to low-medium heat with coconut oil.
- Add in batter 2 tablespoons at a time for small pancakes and 1/4 cup for regular sized pancakes!
- Flip when bubbly and cook the other side for 30 seconds or until lightly golden on both sides.
- Top with fresh berries and maple syrup!