A delicious vegan dish perfect for your dinner or meal preps! Made with hearty buckwheat noodles and tossed with pan-fried tofu & broccolini. So nutritious and flavorful tossed in soy sesame marinade!
Soba noodles is also known as buckwheat noodles! I love it as a cold dipping noodle but also tossed in a sauce with veggies and protein! It works in noodle soups, salads or as a cold-noodle dish!
I simple pan-fried tofu with broccolini and tossed it with the soba noodles and marinade! I always like to top my Asian recipes with green onions and sesame seeds 🙂
Maple Sesame Tofu Soba Noodle Bowl
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 12 oz firm tofu
- 4 stalks broccolini
- 2 green onions chopped
- Sesame seeds for garnish
Sesame soy marinade sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Bring a pot of water to boil to prepare soba noodles. Cook according to package instructions.
- Prepare tofu by cutting into square chunks. Toss together marinade sauce and pour HALF of the sauce into bowl with tofu to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Wash and cut broccolini stalks and green onions. Leave to side.
- Preheat pan with olive oil to cook broccolini. Remove from pan and add more oil to pan. Add in tofu to cook until browned and sauce is cooked up. Add broccolini back in along with the soba noodles and rest of sauce to toss! Top with green onions and sesame seeds!