Easy crunchy homemade granola with vanilla, honey and pecan flavor! So delicious on top of oatmeal, pancakes or as cereal with milk!
This granola is so crunchy and is so delicious on top of pancakes, waffles, oatmeal and as cereal. This makes a huge batch enough for many meals so you’ll definitely get a lot of servings from this!
Once I took that first bite… I was so addicted!
Vanilla Honey Pecan Granola
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300F. Prepare baking sheet with liner.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, sugar, almonds, cinnamon and sea salt. Add in honey, coconut oil and vanilla to mix. Use hands as needed to mix well.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet or bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool on sheet before touching granola!