Buttery, crispy on the edges & chewy on the inside! This recipe makes a batch of 18 so you’ll have a lot of cookies for the next few days – enough to share with friends, family or for an upcoming party!
It’s SO hard to pick a favorite cookie because I feel like each one is good in it’s own way. I do love oatmeal raisin cookies and chocolate chip walnut cookies! I linked two of my recipes in cause you’re interested in those instead!
I feel like a classic chocolate chip cookie, oatmeal cookie and white chocolate cookie are my top threes.
I added in white chocolate chips into the cookie dough and also on top of the cookies!
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups white chocolate chips more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare cookie baking sheet with parchment paper or liner.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together sugar and butter. Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt and ground cinnamon. Mix in white chocolate chips.
- Form into large golf ball sizes and place them on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Make sure you allow enough space because they spread out when baking!
- Bake for 15 minutes! Allow to cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack for another 15 minutes!