The flavors are sweet, spicy and savory! A delicious recipe made with gluten-free noodles and only takes 30 minutes from scratch!
I’m a lover of rice noodles! It’s light and has a perfect amount of chewiness! I love it in Pad Thai and noodle stir-fries! Speaking of Pad Thai, that’s a dish I need to learn to make from home!! It’s one of my favorite and go-to Thai dishes.
This Mongolian beef rice noodle dish has Chinese inspired flavors, especially the Mongolian beef! The sauce tossed with the beef and noodles is a soy-sauce based sauce that’s both sweet and savory!
This recipe will last you 4 meals and will make you craving more!
Mongolian Beef Rice Noodles
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb flank steak cubed or sliced
- 4 green onions chopped into 3-4" pieces
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- Olive oil for cooking
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce tamari or coconut aminos for gluten-free
- 2 tablespoons olive or sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Pinch of red pepper flakes to taste
- Prepare rice noodles in a pot of boiling water. Drain and leave to side.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and leave to side.
- In a large frying pan, preheat to medium heat with oil and garlic to cook until fragrant. Add in steak to cook. Remove from pan when done.
- Add more oil to cook cabbage mix and green onions for 2 minutes until softened. Add steak back into pan along with the rice noodles and sauce to toss! Serve with sesame seeds and more green onions for garnish!