Made with drippy creamy peanut butter and topped with dairy-free melted chocolate! The cacao nibs on top add a perfect crunch and shredded coconut brings more texture. It’s no-bake and ready in the refrigerator after one hour!
You know when you make a simple dessert and it tastes amazing?? This is one of those effortless recipes! It’s no-bake and just takes under 15 minutes to mix all the ingredients together to be placed in the fridge. Do what you need to do – laundry, dishes, watch a show, etc – then take it out of the fridge in 1 hour, cut into squares and enjoy! The extras should be left in the fridge until consumed.
Here’s what the inside looks like when you bite it. I’m glad I added the cacao nibs on top because a little extra crunch always makes it better to me! When it comes to baking, I like to add crushed nuts, seeds or anything with added texture. That’s why I prefer crunchy nut butters over creamy. Creamy nut butters are mainly for drizzling, baking, desserts like this!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge Bars
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnaon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips melted
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, mix together creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, cinnamon and pinch of sea salt.
- Press onto the bottom of a 8×8 baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips and smooth on top of peanut butter layer. Sprinkle cacao nibs and shredded coconut on top.
- Place into refrigerator for 1 hour to harden before cutting into squares!