No-bake pumpkin pie almond butter bites. Only 8 ingredients. This makes for a perfect snack to munch on or for some energy before your workout in the morning! It is packed with healthy fats and protein from almond butter. There is actual pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice in this recipe. Double the pumpkin flavors, double the fun!
This batch makes 12 balls. I finished it all in 3 days so the next time, I doubled the ingredients. These definitely won’t last long!
You can also sub out the almond butter for any nut butter you have in your pantry.
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Almond Butter Bites
No-bake pumpkin pie almond butter bites. Packed with energy, healthy fats and protein to fuel your day and power snack!
Servings: 12 energy bites
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coating – coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Leave to side.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond butter, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, coconut sugar and vanilla extract. mix until smooth.
- Add in coconut flour 1 tbsp at a time. It should be soft but can still be rolled into balls. add more coconut flour as needed.
- Roll into 12 balls and place onto parchment paper. Place into fridge for 30-45 mins or until firm. Enjoy!
These will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days if covered/placed into a sealed container!
Leave a Reply