Easy 4 ingredient sesame soy salmon packed with amazing sweet and savory flavor! Delicious on top of a rice bowl, salad or soba noodles! So simple and quick!
If there’s one type of fish I can’t ever get sick of, it’s salmon. If I don’t have salmon at home, I find myself freaking out and putting it on top of the grocery list! No worries though, I always have some frozen filets in my freezer because it’s one of my quick meals! I grab it out of the freezer and bake it from frozen. It tastes just as good!
This marinade only has sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey/maple syrup. I prefer honey but maple syrup works well too!
Oven-Baked Sesame Soy Salmon Bowl
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 large sweet potato cut into wedges
- 1 cup kabocha squash sliced
- 1/2 cup edamame
Sesame Soy Marinade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425F. Prepare baking sheet.
- Add broccoli to half the sheet and spray with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, add sesame soy marinade. Add in salmon and allow to marinate for 5 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet. I recommend using foil or something that can hold the marinade sauce while baking! Bake for 15-20 minutes!
- On another baking sheet, add sweet potatoes and kabocha squash. Toss with oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until brown and crispy!
- Add salmon, sweet potatoes, kabocha squash, broccoli and edamame on top of a bed of rice, soba noodles or salad! Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds!