These bites are no-bake and only require 7 ingredients! Made with pumpkin puree, creamy almond butter, coconut flour so it’s gluten free and pumpkin pie spice! So simple and a perfect little treat!
I love making energy bites so when it’s Christmas time, I like to recreate many recipes with pumpkin, peppermint and gingerbread flavors! This one is so easy to make – requiring minimal ingredients and packs in delicious pumpkin flavor in each bite!
White Chocolate Coated Pumpkin Bites
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, almond butter and maple syrup.
- Add in coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice and ground cinnamon.
- Form into squares or roll into balls to refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Melt 1 cup of white chocolate chips and roll around to coat, then place into freezer for 30 minutes before serving! Leave extras in the fridge!