Chewy, nutty and light tahini cookies made with just a few ingredients! It’s also gluten-free and dairy-free! This is an easy one-bowl recipe that you can make in just 20 minutes! These cookies are rolled and covered with sesame seeds before baking!
If you have a jar of tahini laying around, here’s a recipe you should make! Tahini brings a different flavor to baked goods and works as a fat too! These cookies are nutty and chewy!
There’s only 7 ingredients in this recipe: almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, creamy runny tahini, maple syrup, vanilla and sesame seeds!
It’s quite simple – just mix all the ingredients together into a ball and toss in sesame seeds to coat before pressing down lightly on a baking pan to bake!
7-Ingredient Chewy Tahini Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup creamy runny tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking sheet with liner
- Add together almond flour, baking soda, sea salt, tahini, maple syrup and vanilla. Roll into balls and roll in sesame seeds – press down slightly on baking sheet 1-inch apart and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes on sheet before transferring to cooling rack!