Here’s a quick and nutritious snack you can have before a workout or mid-day! These are no-bake and take minimal to prepare a batch of! They can be left in the fridge until eating or even frozen! These give a kick of healthy fats, complex carbs and protein!
One of my favorite quick snacks is homemade energy bites and granola bars! I recently made 7-ingredient granola bars which became an OBSESSION. I began making them literally every week for 2 months straight! It was the perfect filling snack when I want something sweet but filling and nutritious!
These energy balls are also a quick snack that can be made ahead of time and left in the fridge. These can also be frozen but will need to be defrosted for 20 minutes before eating!
I’ll be making this recipe before my due date so I’ll have a big stash in my fridge/freezer 🙂
Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Protein Bites
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop chocolate protein optional
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Form into 12 bites and place onto a plate or tray.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before eating. Store extras in fridge!