An ideal pre-workout snack or mid-day snack to curb that hunger until the next meal. Made with only 5 ingredients and requires no baking!
I love energy balls because they’re no-bake and don’t require much effort to make! It’s just simply throwing all the ingredients together, rolling up into balls and refrigerating until eating!
These are usually stocked in my fridge for those days I come back home after a workout and waiting for my bread to toast or eggs to cook is taking a bit too long.. I pop one of these in my mouth! It’s also one of those quick snacks I have mid-day after lunch and before dinner!
Almond Butter Energy Bites
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 scoops collagen, unflavored optional
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Use a spatula or even your hands to get everything mixed together.
- Use hand to form into balls and transfer to plate. Eat immediately or place into fridge for 30 minutes to firm up!