These pancakes are so simple and easy to make! They are a delicious choice for breakfast and can be topped with any fresh fruit and toppings you like!
One of my favorite breakfasts is homemade pancakes! These are made with almond flour so they are gluten-free! Sometimes I throw in chocolate chips, shredded coconut or blueberries. It just depends on what I’m feeling and what I have at home.
This recipe can even be used for a waffle recipe so that’s a win-win! So fluffy and a hint of nutty flavor from the almond flour! I topped them off with bananas, shredded coconut and maple syrup. Just plain and simple 🙂
Almond Flour Pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- coconut oil, for cooking
- toppings: maple syrup, bananas, shredded coconut
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix in almond flour, baking powder and sea salt.
- Preheat a skillet over medium-heat on the stove with butter/ghee. Add batter to skillet, forming a round pancake shape about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cook until little bubbles form around the edges (about 2-3 mins), then flip and cook other side for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with fresh fruit and your favorite toppings!