A simple breakfast sandwich with melted vegan cheese, cream cheese, crispy fried egg and creamy avocado! All in a toasted english muffin and a delicious savory breakfast you will continue craving after your first bite!
I’ve been on a sandwich kick recently so this simple sandwich was just what I needed! I made this three days in a row once I made it the first time. Pregnancy cravings are REAL. I’ve been wanting avocado and eggs every morning! Maybe my body is craving that choline from the eggs!
This sandwich has a crispy fried egg, melted cheese and creamy avocado in a toasted english muffin. So delicious!!
Avocado, Cream Cheese and Egg English Muffin Sandwich
- 1 english muffin toasted
- 1/2 avocado mashed
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese I used vegan
- 1 large fried egg
- 1 sliced cheese I used vegan
- Red pepper flakes
- Toast english muffin halves and add mashed avocado to half and cream cheese on the other half.
- Preheat pan to medium heat and add egg to pan fry both sides. Add cheese on top to melt for 30 seconds with the lid on before removing from pan to place on top of english muffin.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and top with other half and dig in!