Made with fresh sliced pears, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries! Gluten-free, delicious and so moist! This is a great teacake to have with your morning coffee or as a snack!
I love a mixed berry loaf but when you add in layers of freshly sliced pears in the center and on top, it’s a WINNER! This was sooo moist and delicious, I’m obsessed!
I used gluten-free oat flour and almond flour! You can sub both flours for 2 cups of all purpose flour too.
Instead of frozen mixed berries, you can use just used fresh ones or just a single berry like blueberries! I would recommend mixed berries for more fun fruit flavor!
Baked Pear & Mixed Berry Cake Loaf
- 1 cup oat or all purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large pear cut into thin 1/4” slices
- 3/4 cup mixed berries fresh or frozen
- brown sugar for dusting