Tender, juicy and flavorful pork tenderloin baked in 30 minutes! The pork loin was rubbed with a spice blend and baked to perfection! The chimichurri brings a fragrant and earthy flavor!
When it comes to baking pork loin, it’s easy to overbake causing the meat to be tough. This recipe is baked for 30 minutes, which is the perfect amount of time to cook through, leading to a tender protein! There’s no knife needed!
The chimichurri brings an earthy flavor at goes well on top of this leaner meat. I had this with rice and a side salad! This would be a great recipe to make if you’re low on time and need something that can feed a small group!
Baked Pork Tenderloin with Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup cilantro packed
- 3/4 cup parsley packed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 400F leaving the rack in the middle.
- In a medium bowl mix together garlic powder, brown sugar, sea salt, chili powder, paprika and black pepper. Rub the pork tenderloin with the seasoning.
- Transfer to baking sheet to bake for 15 minutes, flipping once in between.
- While pork is baking, add all ingredients except oil and water into a food processor to pulse until chopped. Slowly add in oil and water to pulse.
- Transfer to a cutting board and allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing up! Top with the chimichurri sauce!