A unique way to use your biscuit dough – bake breakfast muffins! These are fluffy and so soft! It’s a recipe you can make ahead to reheat for future breakfasts! The eggs were whisked together with almond milk, sauteed spinach, salt and pepper to be poured into the muffins to bake!
I love biscuits so I’ve been buying the biscuit dough tins from Trader Joes to bake them to have with spreads and with sandwiches! I recently made Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits which were a hit! I love biscuits because of the soft and fluffy texture!
I got a little more creative and used the biscuit dough to line the muffin tins and poured in an egg mixture to make breakfast biscuit muffins!
Inside is eggs, almond milk, spinach, salt and pepper. The top is a sprinkle of vegan cheese before baking!
TIP: DO NOT fill the egg mixture to the top or else it will bake over! Fill it to about 1/2 to 2/3 full!!
Breakfast Biscuit Muffins with Egg, Spinach and Cheese
- 1 biscuit dough tin 8 count
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach sauteed
- Cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare muffin tin with oil spray or brush with oil. Separate biscuit dough and press into muffin tins.
- Prepare fillings. Whisk eggs together with almond milk, salt and pepper. Sauté spinach and mix with egg mixture.
- Scoop egg mixture into biscuits until 2/3 full. DO NOT fill to the top because the eggs will rise when baking. Sprinkle tops with cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until egg whites settle and biscuits brown!
[…] Breakfast Biscuit Muffins w/ Egg, Spinach and Cheese — WINNIESBALANCE […]