Chewy sweet potato noodles with braised veggies in a flavorful sauce! This is a simple recipe you can throw together in just 20 minutes! You can also add in Sichuan peppercorn, dried chili pepper or protein like pork or tofu!
I first heard about these glass noodles when I tried a Korean dish called Japchae! I have a recipe HERE on my blog. It’s a staple Korean dish with stir-fried veggies and meat!
Since then, I likely always have there glass noodles in my pantry to make Japchae or stir-fries 🙂
I also have a Beef and Cabbage glass noodle stir-fry recipe!
This recipe was a fridge clean out meal! I had these noodles in the pantry with extra veggies in the fridge so I just tossed this together and it turned out so delicious – and so simple to prepare so I had to share it with you all!
Chinese Napa Cabbage and Mushroom Glass Noodle Stir Fry
- 8 oz sweet potato clear noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 head napa cabbage chopped
- 6 tablespoons chicken broth/water
- 1 bundle green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Prepare sweet potato noodles according to package instructions. Leave to side. Chop napa cabbage into 1” pieces.
- Stir together sauce and leave to side.3. Preheat a large pan to medium heat with oil. Add minced garlic to cook until fragrant, add in napa cabbage, broth/water and sauce to cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add noodles back in and green onions to toss together. Serve warm!