Packed with sesame flavors & fresh veggies! This can be made vegan by opting out with the beef! These noodles have a chewy texture, made with a single ingredient; sweet potato starch!
This is like Japchae but I wanted to create a diff twist of it instead of using the ingredients they typically add in. This was still do delicious and I highly recommend grabbing yourself some glass noodles to try it!
Beef & Cabbage Glass Noodle Stir-Fry
- 8 oz glass noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil for cooking
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz sirloin beef can sub chicken or tofu
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions. Drain and leave to side.
- Preheat a large pan to medium heat with oil. Add sirloin beef and cook on high heat until done. Remove from pan and leave to side.
- Add more oil to pan and sauté garlic for 10 seconds. Add cabbage and carrots to cook for 1 minute until soft. Add in green onions and toss in beef, noodles, sesame oil, both soy sauces, brown sugar and garlic. Toss and fry for another minute to allow flavors to marinate together! Serve warm!