NO BAKE energy bites great for an energy boost mid-afternoon or a pre-workout snack! Gluten-free and only made with 6 simple ingredients!
I’m always finding new snacks to munch on. I’m a lover of chips or anything crunchy. I also love cookie dough and these little bites remind me of that! It’s made with almond flour, sweetened with maple syrup and keeps together with creamy almond butter. It’s not too heavy and makes for a great snack or morning bite before a workout.
I used creamy almond butter. If the nut butter you use is not creamy, some melted coconut oil or almond milk might be needed to hold things together. Mix all ingredients together and try to roll them into balls before adding anything else. any other creamy nut butter will work as well. Peanut butter and cashew butter are also great options!
This batch was finished in about two days. Trust me, they won’t last long! I keep them in the fridge. They will last up to 5 days!
Chocolate Dipped Almond Butter Energy Bites (6-ingredients!)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips/chunks melted
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil melted
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Leave to side.
- Add almond flour, maple syrup, almond butter and sea salt to a large mixing bowl. Use hands to incorporate together and roll into 10-12 balls.
- Add to baking sheet and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut together in the microwave or stove top. Dip half of energy ball into melted chocolate and place back onto tray. Wait for 5 minutes before drizzling some chocolate on top. Place in fridge for 20 minutes to harden!
- Enjoy! 😛 Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days!
Leave a Reply