All you do is add every ingredient into a large pot and wait while it simmers to blend all the flavors together! So simple and perfect for a cozy night in!
It’s the best when I can throw everything in a pot to simmer. I added every single into the pot, then turned on the heat and waited for it to simmer, mixing every few minutes.
Topped with diced avocado, cilantro and squeeze of lime to brighten and balance the flavors.
30-Minute Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 14.5 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz canned corn
- 2 cups red enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb chicken shredded can use rotisserie chicken
- lime wedges, sour cream, cilantro, diced tomatoes, tortilla chips
- Add all ingredients into a large pot and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes, mixing every few minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with lime wedge, cilantro garnish, avocado and crushed tortilla chips!