Gluten-free and breadcrumb free turkey burger packed with flavor. Delicious in a burger, crumbled into a bowl, wrapped in lettuce or even made into meatballs!
I found my go-to burger recipe! It just requires ground turkey, egg, worcestershire sauce and some spices. These patties are pack with flavor and made with minimal ingredients you likely already have at home!
I’ve made these into meatballs too. Instead of creating 4 burger patties, I rolled them into 12-14 meatballs. It’s the exact same recipe and also cooked in a pan!
Hope you enjoy!! xx
Easy Ground Turkey Burger (Gluten Free)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Four into 4-6 patties.
- Preheat a skillet to medium heat with olive oil. Add patties and cook until browned and cooked throughout. Add in burger buns with mayo, tomato, lettuce and avocado!
just for future reference, most worcestershire sauce does have gluten in it!
this may sound strange, but a replacement i’ve found useful is ketchup + soy sauce.
Tasty recipe; there are gluten free brands of Worcestershire sauce out there. Ingrid, did you mean ketchup and tamari? Soy Sauce is not gluten free