Easy Egg Roll in a Bowl with shredded cabbage, carrots and ground turkey simmered in coconut aminos and garlic! Served delicious by itself or on top of rice! This is an easy one meal pan prepare in under 20 minutes!
This recipe is made with ground turkey, veggies and coconut aminos/tamari and chili garlic sauce! It was simmered to bring out the flavors and marinate into the turkey/veggies.
I love making this to eat on top of rice garnish with some green onions. You can also eat it by itself, in lettuce wraps or on top of cauliflower rice!
Egg Roll In a Bowl (Gluten-Free)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce optional
- 2 large eggs
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- Preheat a large skillet to medium heat with sesame oil and garlic, cook for 10 seconds. Add in ground turkey until browned and cooked throughout. Drain meat with there is excess liquid.
- Add in cabbage, coconut aminos/soy sauce, ground ginger and chili garlic sauce. Add in 1 tablespoon broth as needed to soften cabbage.
- Push everything to one side of pan and crack in eggs. Scramble until done then toss in spinach to wilt and mix everything together with green onions. Serve by itself or on top of rice!