A 20-minute one pot pasta dish tossed with fresh garlic, butter and vegan parmesan! Such a simple weeknight recipe with simple ingredients!
So who else is a pasta lover here? You’ve come to the right place! This is a simple recipe made with just a few ingredients – perfect for a weeknight dinner or for a party/gathering!
This is all made in one pot. First, you prepare the linguine pasta, then toss in the cooked shrimp with spinach, fresh parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. I added the juice of half a lemon which helps brighten up the flavors!
Simple and tasty! What gets better than that?
Garlic Shrimp Linguine (Easy 20-Minute Meal!)
- 8 oz uncooked linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 cups packed baby spinach
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 of a fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan I used vegan
- More fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a big pot of water to boil. Prepare linguine according to package instructions. Drain and leave to side.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to melt in pot, add garlic and shrimp to cook. Add in pasta, baby spinach, fresh parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze 1/2 lemon over pasta and grate 1/4 cup parmesan to mix in.
- Serve with more shredded parmesan on top with red pepper flakes!