Tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside! Drizzle on honey on top for a mix of paprika spiced chicken with warm sweet honey. So delicious and such an easy recipe!
This recipe is an easy recipe that you can easily make for a weeknight meal! Instead of deep fried chicken, this would be a great alternative!
Baked Cornflake Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken tenders About 8 tenders
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups cornflakes measured before crushing
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F. Prepare baking sheet with liner.
- In a bowl, whisk together almond milk and eggs. In the second bowl, mix together crushed cornflakes, paprika, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
- Add chicken tenders into the milk + egg mixture, then roll around in cornflake mixtures. Add to baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on tops.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are browned. I like to check for doneness but cutting open the thickest piece of chicken to make sure it’s no longer pink inside!