Vietnamese vermicelli noodle bowl with fresh veggies + lemongrass turkey meatballs! So flavorful with fresh herbs + a homemade fish sauce dressing to toss together! Healthy, delicious & can be made with chicken, beef or pork!
These from scratch lemongrass turkey meatballs make a total of 12-14 meatballs so they will last 3-4 meals. It’s was so simple to make so I was amazed by how amazing it turned out!
I made my own fish sauce to toss with all the noodles and salad too! It’s so light and refreshing! Add a squeeze of lime to tie everything together 🙂
If you decide to make this recipe, hope you love this recipe as much as I did!! xx
Lemongrass Turkey Meatball Vermicelli Bowl
Lemongrass Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro for garnish
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cups cooked vermicelli noodles
- chopped lettuce
- bean sprouts
- shredded carrots
- peanuts for garnish
- mint/cilantro for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, egg, garlic, lemongrass, soy sauce, fish sauce, ground ginger, salt, pepper and cilantro.
- Form into 1-1/2 inch round balls. Preheat pan to medium heat with olive oil. Add meatballs and cook until browned and cooked throughout.
- Add into bowl with vermicelli + fresh veggies or wrap in little lettuce cups!