Soft and chewy snickerdoodles! These take only 30 minutes to make and are a classic cookie you and your family and friends will love!
If there’s one sweet flavor for baked goods, it’s anything with cinnamon or cinnamon sugar! I used to always buy Wetzel’s Pretzel’s cinnamon sugar pretzels weekly. I also had a stamp card and would go through those real quick!
These cookies are soft-baked, perfectly sweet and fluffy! It’s a classic recipe that always satisfies my cravings!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened 2 sticks
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In another large bowl, cream together softened butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredient bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix together topping – sugar and cinnamon.
- Form cookie dough into 1 to 1-1/2 inch sized balls. Roll around in cinnamon sugar topping and place onto prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes. DO NOT overbake. Allow cookies to cool o baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a baking rack for another 10 minutes. Then enjoy!!