Made with 6 simple ingredients and cooked in the microwave in just 1 minute! A delicious breakfast you can prepare when you want a piece of cake but have little time!
This mug cake was ready within 5 minutes and is so fluffy! This recipe is filled with chocolate chunks and creamy peanut butter.
I can’t believe it’s June already! I feel like the past two years have been a blur – so much has happened but it’s just crazy how today is our two year anniversary! What a blessing <3 We’ll be going out for dinner tonight!
Here’s a simple mug cake recipe you can prepare with just 6 ingredients! You can use either chocolate chunks or chocolate chips. There isn’t an egg needed so it’s a vegan recipe!
Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chunks or chips
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, maple syrup, almond milk and 2 tablespoons peanut butter together.
- Grease microwavable mug with spray or coconut oil. Pour half of batter into mug, then add a few chocolate chunks on top with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
- Add rest of batter on top and top with more chocolate chunks. Microwave for 1 minute, and microwave for extra 10 seconds at a time as needed. Allow to cool for 1 minute, then add more peanut butter on top and dig in!