A moist and flavorful loaf loaded with melty chocolate chips and warm pumpkin flavors! Almond flour brings a mild sweetness and adds fat to baked foods, retaining moisture! This loaf is amazing fresh & also warmed up the next day with your morning coffee/tea. This is a loaf that will be gone in no time, trust me!
I’m currently 22 weeks pregnant and my pumpkin cravings have started! I’ve always been a pumpkin lover but pregnancy cravings bring it to another level! I was at a grocery store the other day and ALMOST bought a SLICE for $6 but I stopped myself. I knew I’d be happier baking my own whole loaf at home!
I had bible study the morning I made this loaf so I shared it with 2 friends! This loaf was gone in under 24 hours. That’s when you know it’s a good one! I had the last slice the next morning for breakfast.
My current cravings have been pumpkin flavors, chai flavors, chocolate anything and salads!
I used Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips but feel free to use any other chocolate chips or chunks you’d like. Your kitchen will smell like pumpkin bread real soon and you’ll thank me! 🙂
Here are some other pumpkin recipes you might like to try as well – Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake, Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Maple Vanilla Icing and Pumpkin Cake Bars with Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting!
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips I used dairy free
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a loaf pan with lined parchment paper or oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- Mix in almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer to loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean!