These chewy granola bars are an easy breakfast or snack if you don’t have time in the mornings! These are only made of 7 simple ingredients and packed with healthy fats and a nutritional bunch! This recipe is a weekly need for me!
This recipe uses nut butter and honey to bind everything together, which makes the texture chewy! Once I made these the first time, I made it every week for the next 4 weeks! Being pregnant means I don’t want to spend so much time prepping food or cooking, so I will take any easy meal or snack that’s nutritious and gives me the energy I need!
I used pecans in the recipe photos but you can sub in with any chopped nuts of choice! You can even use a combination of nuts if you’d like!
7-Ingredient Homemade Granola Bars
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter can sub almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 halved pecans or walnuts
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add all granola bar ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Transfer and press into baking pan and refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into bars! Store remaining bars in the fridge.