Gluten-free cauliflower tots made with almond flour! Think tater tots but made with veggies and so simple! I dipped these in ketchup but you can get creative with your favorite dipping sauces! These are kid-friendly as such cute little tots to prep ahead of time!
I do love tater tots but with a bag of cauliflower laying around, I decided to get creative and made cauliflower tots! These are packed with veggies and gluten-free since it’s made with almond flour!
They’re simple, nutritious and kid-friendly! I love them simply just dipped in ketchup. You can also use ranch, mayo or any sauce of choice!
This is a cute finger food for your young ones to try while packing some veggies into their diet! I love these as a side with my meals or snack too!
Baked Cauliflower Tots (Gluten-Free)
- 1 large head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare baking sheet with liner and spray/brush with oil.
- Steam cauliflower until slightly softened, then chop finely.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chopped broccoli, eggs, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, oregano and flour. Mix until combined.
- Form into little tots and place onto baking sheet at least 1 inch apart. Spray with oil spray and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven to turn tots over to the other side with tongs and bake for another 10 minutes. Allow to cool and serve with dipping sauce!
Leave a Reply