Crunchy clusters made with only 7-ingredients! So simple and lightly sweetened with maple syrup! This granola goes well with your yogurt bowls, oatmeal, on top of pancakes or waffles. You can also eat it by itself which is what I love to do as a snack!
I LOVE granola. I’m someone who like to sprinkle some of top of her yogurt bowls, oatmeal, pancakes, waffles and french toast! The little crunch makes a big difference to me!
Store bought granolas can be filled with sugar and honestly, some of them are too sweet for me so I made some at home! This way, I can have more fun with the ingredients I put in and adjust the sweetness.
This recipe is made with peanut butter but you can sub it with almond butter or cashew butter. Make sure it’s creamy though!
Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Granola
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare baking sheet.
- Mix together all ingredients and transfer to baking sheet to bake for 20 minutes, depending on when the tops start browning.
- Eat by itself or add on top of your yogurt/oatmeal bowls! Enjoy!
Leave a Reply