Such a comforting recipe that is perfect for the fall and winter season! It’s creamy, nourishing and delicious with some bread or a sandwich of choice! This only takes under 30 minutes to make and requires some blending and mixing!
If there’s one fall or winter soup I start craving around this time of year, it’s butternut squash soup! This soup is also dairy-free since I used coconut cream!
This recipe is so creamy, comforting & a perfect soup to pair with your sandwich! You can even freeze them with freezer cubes you can get on Amazon! I’ve been making many soups since it’s what I’m craving when the weather reaches under 55 degrees!
It’s also been a big pregnancy craving for me. It’s crazy to think I’m already THIRTY weeks. That’s 10 more weeks until I get to meet my baby girl! My current cravings is squash soups, pho noodle soups, ramen and spring rolls. I’ve been having a much bigger appetite but I also get full SO easily. I try to eat more small meals and snacks.
Once I had a sip of this soup I knew I had to share this recipe asap! I had some for breakfast, lunch and dinner some days!
Instantpot Butternut Squash and Carrot Soup (Dairy-Free)
- 1 medium butternut squash 2.5 lbs, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 large carrots peeled and diced
- 1 medium apple peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Chop up all ingredients and add all ingredients except coconut cream into instant pot to cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. Make sure Instant pot is on sealing. When done, change seal to “venting” and allow to vent for 5 minutes before removing lid!
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then add into blender in 2 small batches to blend until smooth – or use a handheld immersion blender.
- Add soup back into pot and stir in coconut cream. Add more salt/pepper to taste. Serve with sandwich on side to dip!