NO-bake, gluten-free and dairy-free chocolate covered peanut butter cookies! Made with 6 simple ingredients & perfect for snack or dessert! The chocolate and peanut butter combo are a perfect match!
If you’re a chocolate and peanut butter lover like me, I got you with this easy snack! The best part is how they’re no-baked and you can easily sub in any other nut butter you’d like. I’ve tried it with both almond butter and cashew butter. They’re both delicious!
There’s no need to turn on your oven for these cookies. Just mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla and coconut flour. After, you’ll freeze them to harden before coating in chocolate to freeze again!
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer for up to 1 month! If you store it in the freezer, just defrost it for 5 minutes before biting in!
After my first bite into these cookies, I was hooked!! I got so excited I made my husband try them which he loved as well!! He’s not usually a peanut butter fan but actually loved this which means this is a winner in my opinion!
NO-BAKE Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chunks melted
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. Fold in coconut flour.
- Form into rounds and place onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Transfer to freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Prepare chocolate by melting 1 cup of chocolate chunks/chips and dipping the peanut butter cookies until completely covered. Place back on baking sheet and freeze for at least an hour until firm.
Leave a Reply