This strawberry banana bread is refreshingly sweet and moist! It’s bursting with strawberries mixed with bananas that make each slice perfectly fruity and delicious!
A fresh loaf of bread is always a warm and delicious snack to have! For the past 2 months, I’ve made at least 1 new loaf every week. Banana bread is 1 out of every 4 loaves.
If you love baked bread, try my Lemon Poppyseed Loaf, Raisin Pecan Carrot Cake Loaf or my Walnut Banana Bread.
With the summer coming around the corner, berries are getting cheaper and stores are having fresher produce. I usually use fresh berries or freeze my fresh berries for future recipes!
This bread is a simple quick bread recipe that is great for a snack or breakfast!
Strawberry Banana Bread
This strawberry banana bread is refreshingly sweet and moist! It's bursting with strawberries mixed with bananas that make each slice perfectly fruity and delicious!
Servings: 8 slices
- 5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripened bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup strawberries
- extra AP flour for coating
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, melt coconut oil and mix in sugar.
- Whisk in eggs, then add mashed bananas, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients into wet banana mixture. Gently mix or prevent overmixing!
- Bake for 65-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing into loaves!
Place leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month!
[…] If you’re wanting other banana bread recipes, look no further 🙂 I’ll link some of my favorites here! Sweet Potato Banana Bread, Walnut Banana Bread and Strawberry Banana Bread! […]