This strawberry banana bread is refreshingly sweet and moist! It’s bursting with strawberries mixed with bananas that make each slice perfectly fruity and delicious!
A fresh loaf of bread is always a warm and delicious snack to have! For the past 2 months, I’ve made at least 1 new loaf every week. Banana bread is 1 out of every 4 loaves.
With the summer coming around the corner, berries are getting cheaper and stores are having fresher produce. I usually use fresh berries or freeze my fresh berries for future recipes!
This bread is a simple quick bread recipe that is great for a snack or breakfast!
Strawberry Banana Bread
- 5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripened bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup strawberries
- extra AP flour for coating
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, melt coconut oil and mix in sugar.
- Whisk in eggs, then add mashed bananas, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Add dry ingredients into wet banana mixture. Gently mix or prevent overmixing!
- Bake for 65-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing into loaves!