A nutrient-packed breakfast oatmeal bowl soaked with chia seeds which is a great source of protein and healthy fats! This will start your morning off right and keep you satisfied until lunch time!
These oats were so creamy! I stirred in some yogurt to make it even more creamy and give it a kick of protein. When I added it to a bowl, i sprinkled some chocolate chips on top + creamy peanut butter. It’s officially summer now, so I’ll be eating berries and nectarines a lot more! They’re so sweet and were so sweet and fresh in this morning breakfast bowl.
I usually have toast for breakfast, but I like to switch it up with oatmeal once in a while! This recipe also works if you prefer to soak everything overnight in a mason jar so it’s a grab and go breakfast!
Vanilla Cinnamon Chia Seed Pudding Oats
- 1/2 cup raw oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk or other milk of choice
- 3 tbsp vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- splash of vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- In a small pot on low heat, add oats, chia seeds and almond milk.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in yogurt, honey, vanilla, sea salt and cinnamon. Add more splashes of almond milk to desired texture!
Leave a Reply