Berry and lemon is a delicious duo of citrusy and fruity! This loaf is made with gluten-free oat flour, almond flour, plant-based yogurt and topped with a 4-ingredient lemon glaze!
There’s just something about lemon cakes – it’s sweet and citrusy which is one of my favorite flavors! Whenever spring or summer are around the corner, I crave these bright citrus flavors.
Each bite was so moist and the crackling top with lemon glaze was perfection! I didn’t want this cake to end! You bet I made one again soon after this cake was gone 🙂
These should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or freezer or up to 3 months. Warm it up for 5-10 seconds in the microwave before serving!
Raspberry Lemon Poppyseed Cake
- 2/3 cup plain or vanilla full fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons poppyseeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare cake pan with oil spray or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together maple syrup, melted butter, lemon juice, vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix in yogurt.
- In another large mixing bowl, add flours, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt. Mix well. Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Transfer batter into cake pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- While the bake is baking, prepare lemon glaze. Pour over cake after its cooled for 10 minutes and cut into 6-8 slices!