A 60-second soft and fluffy mug cake perfect for breakfast or a snack! The citrus and bright flavors will remind you of comforting spring and summer seasons!
Cake for breakfast anyone? This cake is so fluffy and soft – also moist!! Whenever the weather starts warming up and it’s spring time, I just have a strong craving for lemon flavors.
All the ingredients were whisked together in the ramekin and microwaved for 60 seconds. It was honestly so easy! The lemon glaze on top is a must 🙂
I also have some other lemon recipes on my blog. I’ll link some of my favorites! Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Loaf, Lemon Chia Seed Muffins and The Best Lemon Bars!
Lemon Poppyseed Mug Cake
A 60-second mug cake perfect for breakfast or a snack! The citrus and bright flavors will remind you of comforting spring and summer seasons!
Servings: 1 mug cake
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Grease ramekin with coconut oil.
- Add all ingredients into bowl to whisk together. Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Top with lemon glaze and dig in!
[…] made several other mug cakes like this lemon poppyseed mug cake and double chocolate chunk mug cake! Both are delicious and variations of one another. Mug cakes […]
[…] Lemon Poppyseed Mug Cake […]